Imagined Vs. Actual Messages When Your Cell Phone Is Down

Whenever my phone is down, tons of fascinating people are trying desperately to reach me. When I get it functional again, it's often nothing but a wrong number.

The Following is an Original Imagined Transcript of Missed Messages During Which Time My Cell Phone Was Inoperational:

"Mr. McNulty. This is _______________ from Mr. Spielberg's office. We've been trying to reach you. We like your aura and want to option it for exclusivity in international markets. Please phone us back immediately as we are in Hollywood and lose interest quickly. Thanks." Beep.

"Mr. McNulty, this is the second earl of Brunswick calling. We've discovered upon several architectural digs that you are in line for inheriting the title of Baron. Please call us back as soon as possible as there are several other relations fighting for recognition. Thank you. This is a sensitive issue." Beep.

"Mr. McNulty. Steven Spielberg here. Why don't you have a phone?" Cuts off. Static. Beep.

"John; it's Natalya from three nights ago. I was wrong about all the things I said about you. I love your body and Angelique and I have decided to go through with that threesome. Call Elite models. You can reach me there. But do it, like, right away so I know you're interested." Click. Beep.

Upon connection: This is the ACTUAL Cell Phone Trancript

"Congratulations. You have been slected in a random lottery draw. You could be the recipient of over 100,000 dollars in cash prizes. Please dial the following number billed at one euro a minute to spend some time talking with our customer care representatives." Beep.

"You have no more messages"

BEEP.

Comments