Idea for a Time Machine (Please Keep This Secret)



People say there are no time machines and that time travel is impossible due to something about physical laws and the speed of light.

But recently I have made a discovery.

Has anyone ever pressed the snooze button on one's alarm clock?

I recently did and I travelled two hours into the future mere seconds after I press this button! It seemed instantaneous. One moment it was 7:00 am. I reached over and pressed the snooze button and before I knew it: presto, when I opened my eyes again it was 8:45 in the morning and it seemed to happen instantaneously.

I therefore conclude that time travel is possible.

If we could somehow find all of the world's alarm clocks and make a giant snooze button out of all of them, it might be conceivable to travel several hundred years into the future. But we would need to gather a large number of alarm clocks for this purpose. We would also need to analyze the snooze function to multiply its power exponentially.

Please keep this idea under wraps as I don't want too many people knowing about it.

Comments